- Party shall appoint an Election Committee to oversee the election process of District, Talko/Town and Union Committees.
2, Election Committee shall frame byelaws for its working.
- Election Committee shall elect one of its members as chairman.
- Election at all levels shall be by secret ballot.
- Complete record of the election process shall be maintained.
- In the case of a post falling vacant in a body of the Party, it shall be filled temporarily by the next higher body.
- Enrolment of members shall stop with announcement of the date of Party elections, which shall be made by the Central Executive Committee.
- All bodies of the Party shall continue working after announcement of the election date.